Cisco Unified Communications Phone & IT Solutions
A converged IP network infrastructure enables significant operational cost savings and increased innovation and business continuity.
As recognition of our expertise in designing, building and managing secure, converged Cisco networks we've recently been awarded with the Cisco Express Unified Communication Specialization. Cisco, the leading vendor in IP technologies since 1984, and North Sydney IT, an award-winning national IT services provider since 1998 have come together to lay the foundation of your future network, enabling you to improve productivity (on average 20 minutes per day) and reduce call costs by up to 50% and operational costs by up to 30%.
Unified communications (UC) is the end goal of a process to converge the voice, video and data networks into a single IP network. Moving all communications to the IP network integrates all forms of communication and transforms traditional multimedia end-points, such as PC's, smartphones and IP telephones into fully functional communication devices, allowing you to get what you need wherever you are.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cost-effective operations through a single, integrated voice-and-data platform for all branch-office needs
- Complete voice and data networking solution for the small business
- Sophisticated key system and private-branch-exchange (PBX) capabilities
- Contact center capabilities
- Videoconferencing, instant messaging, internet phone calls, least cost call routing, web conferencing, telepresence
- Cisco Unified CallConnectors for desktop Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Investment protection and ease of upgrade to centralized call-processing systems
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- ... click here for full details
Most importantly, the system allows you to tap into the economics of VoIP (Voice over IP) & GSM (using a mobile sim card for business calls). With the cost savings flowing from lower call rates, your system will pay itself off in one year, and save you money the next. To calculate your ROI in less than 30 seconds, use the link on the left of this page.
No Capital Expenditure
North Sydney IT and Cisco Capital can finance your new system for less than the savings being generated from call costs. That means not only will your business save money, but also be at the leading edge of communications. So now there's no excuse to miss a call again.