SQL Database Development
The majority of our Application and Web based projects involve data - and consequently a key deliverable is to provide a mechanism to store and retrieve the vast array of information pertaining to the system. This is usually in the form of a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). The database is seen as the back-end of the application and is used to provide the various user interfaces with the necessary information required by users to perform their daily.
From Desktop to Enterprise, we can develop a customised database to meet your requirements no matter how big or small they may be.
- All our SQL database development projects are fully normalised and designed to operate as efficiently as possible
- Be in control and feel the power as we transform raw data into useful business information
- Take advantage of our powerful search engine capabilities
- Save time and money by automating repetitive administrative tasks
- Achieve operating efficiencies as you connect to your database from anywhere in the world
- Connect your applications to Microsoft Exchange databases
- Utulise powerful and secure stored procedures where queries run on the database as opposed to the client
You may also be interested in: