The information we collect:
North Sydney IT may collect certain personal information
- Email address
- Telephone & Fax numbers
- Occupation or Title
- Areas of interest in North Sydney IT products or services
- Other information that may be collected when you visit the North Sydney IT website to read or download information. This may include your server address, domain name, date and time you visited the site, pages viewed and the information downloaded.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Any personal information you give us, we use solely for our business purposes, which may include:
We will not use or disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except in very limited circumstances such as where:
- establishing your account with us;
- fulfilling our obligations under any contract with us;
- providing you with information about our products, services and special offers; and
- developing our products to better suit your needs and preferences.
- disclosure is required by law; or
- you are in default of your account with us, in which case we may disclose your personal information to a collection agency for the purposes of recovering the debt.
- There is reason to suspect that unlawful activity has, or may be, engaged in and the North Sydney IT uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities
When collecting personal information, North Sydney IT will take reasonable steps to advise the identity, the purpose for collection of that information, that the person can get access to their personal information and the main consequences if that person chooses not to provide that information.
Sensitive information will not be collected about an individual without consent from that person to do so. Where that person is aware that information will be collected in the course of discussing or providing services to you, North Sydney IT will not disclose that information without your consent.
Where reasonable and practical to do so, North Sydney IT will collect personal information about an individual only from that individual.
Use of Aggregate Data
We may collect certain non-personal information to optimise our goods and services including our Web pages for your computer (e.g., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider). We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the content of our sites.
North Sydney IT may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve our goods and services including our website to make it more responsive to the needs of our customers and potential customers. This statistical compilation and analysis of information may also be used by North Sydney IT or provided to others to assist North Sydney IT with improving our products and services, including our website.
Sending you promotional material
We will not send you any promotional material if you inform us that you do not wish to receive such material. If you receive any promotional or other material from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may request that your name be removed from our list.
North Sydney IT will take reasonable steps to protect the information it holds from misuse and loss from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Transmission of data over the internet cannot be guaranteed as totally secure. As a result North Sydney IT is unable to guarantee the security of any information transmitted to it over the internet.