BLACKBERRY ENTERPRISE Server (BES) Support
We began dealing with Blackberry to deploy Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) with Blackberry Storm handsets (pictured right) within our IT support team. The success of the project prompted us to consider the potential benefits of the mobile service for our clients. Those benefits include:
- Improved communication between team members to streamline operations
- Turning downtime into productive time and getting more done in a day
- Getting out of the office without being cut off from customers and co-workers
- Using existing email and business applications wirelessly
- Keeping pace with the competition
With 10 years experience in custom software development and IT support services, as well as business-wide knowledge and use and enjoyment of the BES platform, we are ideally placed to sell, implement and support SMB's with a BES Server in the Greater Sydney area.
A component of the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution, BlackBerry Enterprise Server is robust software that acts as the centralised link between wireless devices, enterprise applications and wireless networks. Designed to meet the needs of enterprise and government organisations, it provides a proven, secure, open architecture for globally extending wireless communications and corporate data to mobile users.
- Advanced Security Features - BlackBerry Enterprise Server delivers end-to-end Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Triple Data Encryption Standard (Triple DES) encryption that helps ensure the confidentiality and integrity of wirelessly transmitted information from behind the firewall to wireless devices in the field.
- Simplified Deployment and Management - BlackBerry Enterprise Server helps increase IT productivity and reduce administrative overhead by enabling centralised control and management, including role- and group-based administration capabilities.
- Applications - BlackBerry Enterprise Server is the leading wireless platform for wireless email, Personal Information Management (PIM), instant messaging (IM) and other corporate data.
- Cost savings - Leverage your existing investments in applications and infrastructure to maximize your investment and lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Microsoft Exchange Enterprise Edition on BlackBerry Enterprise Server
By mobilizing Microsoft® Exchange, your organization can boost business performance by increasing productivity and enabling workers to make timely decisions based on the most accurate information available.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server provides push-based wireless access to the following:
- Microsoft Exchange email
- Microsoft Exchange calendar, contacts and scheduling
- Microsoft® Office Communicator and LCS (Live Communications Server) instant messaging and collaboration
- Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 instant messaging and collaboration
- Web-based, Java® ME and Web Services applications, .NET
- Other enterprise applications and systems such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and more
You may also be interested in: